JustHost and WebHostingHub are not the most popular web hosting providers, but they have been enjoying a good reputation for years due to their reliable shared hosting services.
The two web hosts maintain a number of similarities. For example, they offer different plans to meet varied needs, and they are operated from world-class data centers located inside the US. However, some minor differences are still there reminding you that you may be able to choose one that is more suitable for you.
To make your choice easier, we will first present the common things, and then discuss the main differences as well. The ratings below are our general conclusion of the comparison.
Where Their Common Advantages Lie
As two reputed hosting providers with only a few complaints, JustHost and WebHostingHub are performing the same well in some key hosting aspects including the cost-effectiveness, reliability and technical support.
Affordable prices for sufficient features
The two companies both provide 3 plans for shared hosting, and they have released discounts for the initial term to make it more affordable to try their services.
JustHost plans are charged from $9.49/mo to $14.99/mo for the regular subscribers. But with up to 63% discounts offered for those who sign up through the promo link below, the costs are reduced to $3.49/mo. The promotional prices of the other plans start from $5.95/mo and $6.95/mo respectively.
For these plans, JustHost offers a free domain, up to $200 marketing credits, and (optionally) free SpamExperts/SiteBackup Pro.
WebHostingHub plans are priced from $8.99/mo to $12.99/mo when no discount is available. However, by taking advantage of the following promo link, you have access to the special offers of $3.99/mo, $6.99/mo and $10.99/mo. Also, for the cheapest Spark plan, you can pay $1.95/mo only for the first 3 months of a 2/3-year term.
3 free website transfers, free domain name and up to $250 marketing credits are included in the plans.
Although the prices are quite low, JustHost and WebHostingHub are generous in offering the server resources and other hosting features like the programming languages and script installers. Below is a simple comparison of their basic plans.
|Disk Space||50 GB||Unlimited|
|Claim It||Promo Link||Promo Link|
Due to the low prices, these starter plans come with certain limitations. If you need everything to be unlimited, you can buy another plan with a few additional bucks, of course.
JustHost and WebHostingHub are among those hosting providers that are serious about uptime, according to the online reviews and our monitoring. They guarantee 99.9% uptime, and have done the following things to make the promise come true.
- They built data centers with the first-rate power system, air conditioning system and security system.
- All servers are purchased from established brands like Dell, and they are carefully tested before being put into use.
- The bandwidth is fully redundant, connected to multiple service providers.
To get some true statistics, read the following uptime of JustHost.
Besides, here are the records of WebHostingHub.
Coming with either JustHost or WebHostingHub, you don’t need to worry a second about the after-sale technical support because they both do greatly in this aspect.
- They accept support requests from live chat, email and phone calls, and make quick responses through these communication channels. The waiting time for phone and chat is usually within 60 seconds.
- They offer help for various issues ranging from hardware to email setup and SSH usage.
- They have a lot of online resources which are helpful for beginners.
- WebHostingHub also supports Skype calls for technical support.
What Are Their Differences
The small differences between JustHost and WebHostingHub include the web hosting speed, refund guarantee and purchase options.
JustHost is a little faster
Besides utilizing high-performance servers and fast network connections only, JustHost and WebHostingHub have also done a lot to improve the speed of the hosted websites.
- They keep 30% or even lower bandwidth utilization to make sure enough room is available for dealing with unexpected traffic spikes.
- JustHost offers a CDN for free to accelerate the content delivery.
- WebHostingHub uses SSDs on each server.
Generally speaking, both of them are among the fast web hosts, although JustHost is usually about 10% faster in the server response speed.
JustHost provides more upgrade options
A major edge JustHost owns is that it offers other hosting services in addition to shared hosting, including VPS and dedicated server. This may not be important for the owners of small sites, but if your site is growing fast, the future server upgrade will be much easier. JustHost VPS is now priced from $14.99/mo only.
WebHostingHub, however, only focuses on shared hosting. Some other online services are also available, such as web design and eCommerce tools, but no other hosting option is offered.
WebHostingHub promises full refunds within 90 days
Both JustHost and WebHostingHub provide a great refund guarantee that can make your purchase risk-free, but differences exist in the detailed policies.
- JustHost provides full refunds for accounts cancelled within 30 days, and pro-rated refunds for cancellations beyond 30 days.
- WebHostingHub offers full refunds for accounts cancelled within 90 days, and there is no refund beyond the time limit.
Choose JustHost Or WebHostingHub?
JustHost and WebHostingHub are reliable shared hosting providers that keep an excellent balance between quality and price. If you don’t have any special requirement, both can be good choices.
However, when all hosting factors are combined, we do recommend JustHost a little more. This company allows easy upgrade, and offers more room to scale. Also, it has a higher customer satisfaction rate.